CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Weekend list:

Wash linens in purple room and make bed.
Clean off computer desk.
File tax papers.
Clean kitchen:
Finish cleaning oven (yes, it has taken me THIS long! Remember housekeeping has become optional)
Dishes
Find a box for the old dishes (I got some new dishes at Opportunity House for $10, but want to keep the old ones to have enough for parties)
Clean off the table all the way.
Sweep the kitchen floor.
Clean the coffee maker and smack Michael upside the head for using it and never cleaning it.
Change the trash bag.
Either put away the sewing machine or start sewing something!
Take a load to the dump.
Exercise by either walking the quilt show, the dog walk or both.
Pick up Michael from Ed's
Attend the concert at IU tomorrow (a vocal jazz set mezzo soprano Billie Holiday tunes whoopee!) Yay Bloomington!
Sweep the hallway
Figure out why the car smells bad and fix it.
Finish cleaning around the chair in my room.
Some form of walking or other exercise tomorrow also.
Maybe get to Opportunity House, but I might feel a little too poor even for thrift shopping this weekend.

Very ambitious, we'll see what happens... laundry is already started, dishes already started, we know the oven has been "soaking" for a week! It will either be very easy or very hard to finish. I could hardly sleep last night thinking about what I want to sew, but even though I swear housekeeping has become optional I still have the nagging feeling inside that at least the dishes must be washed first, darn it. It is too hard to prepare meals with too many dirty dishes, too tempting to eat out and thus too expensive....

I will return and report as usual.

And I am editing to add:

I also want to read a whole bunch of "Wedding in December"
Listen and sing a long to a lot of good music.
Probably play some computer Scrabble.
Update my Goodreads.com

Because I may be a little boring and drudgistic, but I do have other interests besides laundry and trips to the dump, honest. I also have a short one-act play in my head, that may start to come out this weekend!

1 comment:

Binne77 said...

Hope you always leave me breathless w/ your lists. They are always so well thought out and planned. I am SO Not that way.

I feel guilty now. LOL!