CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Last Night

I meant to watch one episode of "The Good Life," then do some housework - fell asleep with both of my lights on, two candles burning, TV on.... and slept until 6:00 this morning. I guess I was a little tired.

I worked so hard at work today. Everything is all caught up and now I have FIVE days off in a row! YAY! We go get Emily tomorrow. I want to go to Mom and Dad's and help out around the house a little bit and visit a little bit.

I don't feel like writing. The point of doing Blog 365 is to write when I don't feel like it, so I can learn to write when I don't feel like it so I can pound out the books. I don't feel like writing when I don't feel like it tonight. haha!

Happy today for: a Quarter Pounder with cheese.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I don't have an online journal, nor do I blog. The closest I come to 365 is being pulled over for driving 98 mph. Does that count?

Have a good weekend, Hopie. xo