CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Phew!

I've been working on that closet some more. I thought I had everything out except the stuff I want in and then I found this box topped with all this violin music. I certainly don't play the violin. I have four boxes of Emily's stuff to take to the garage. I will keep the American Girl dolls and the violin case inside. I don't want them out with the spiders and where the raccoons and opossums come in sometimes in the summer. I told Emily I would keep her stuff until she graduates and gets a real job and then she will have to get her stuff. I hope to be moving across the country soon after that!

We had yummy homemade pizza for dinner tonight. I love having it made for me, but I love making it myself and getting just what I want too!

I am pretty tired tonight. I skipped official exercise and subbed working on the closet instead. I know it doesn't really "count" but there is only so much time in a day, you know!

Happy today for: all kinds of stuff, but especially for the secret little thrill I get knowing that documents that get used by the government are signed with my "Hello Kitty" multi-color pen. It just happens to be set on black so I can use it for official stuff.

No comments: