CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Are you surprised?

I am "bloggin" on real paper because I am at Heather's with no internet access. We're watching South Park and a frozen pizza is in the oven so it is a late night! I get to sleep in tomorrow while Heather goes to work.

Today's Happy is an indicator that surely I have been putting in WAY to much highway time. Today I am happy for.... cute roadkill. WHAT???? How can roadkill be cute? Well, for some reason I think it's king of amusing when a raccoon or opossum is dead by the road and it is on its back in that classic all-four-paws-up-in-the-air position. I know it sounds gross, but I am just too easily amused, I think. I don't like it when blood or guts are visible, or anything like that, just the little paws-up thing. And I NEVER like it when it is a puppy or a kitty, only the wildlife stuff. So yeah, maybe I am a sicko, but I get a little giggle when they end up like that.

No comments: