CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Luna Music Fest is over.

I want to write about it. but I think I am too tired tonight. I need to have a snack, take my meds, drink some water and get to bed. I ate too much chili today and I had heartburn during the nusic, and then I kind of got a headache, but it was GREAT!

Happy today for: Remote control. I had a time when I was really cold and I was taking a break from chores and I was in bed trying to warm up my feet and it was so nice to be lazy and flip TV channels with remote control. Remember the old days when you had to actually STAND UP and walk over to the TV to change the channel? No wonder we always wanted to sit right in front of the TV when we were little!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I remember, I remember.

Question: are you old enough to remember UHF/VHF? Nevermind. This little granny gotta go, now. ;-)

Hope said...

I remember! Mr. Rogers was on public TV which was on UHF and you had to put the top dial on U and the turn the lower dial to the right number and it didn't click, it just turned silently until it tuned in. I loved Mr. Rogers and the land of Make Believe! I remember watching the Vietnam war on TV. I may be older than you think! I DO have a daughter who is a junior in college, you know!