CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hobbies

I have too many.

But ain't it great? Deanna gave me a bunch of really expensive yarn for Christmas, but gave me the receipt so I could exchange if I wanted. I took it back and got a gift card. I had spent a little of it previously on some cake decorating tools. Tonight I found COOL STUFF for my model train. I thought I would just paint the board brown, but they have special stuff you stretch over it called "spring grass." Ooooh... it makes me want to play with my train SO badly. I also bought a magnetic snap for the really cool purse I am going to make. I know it's not yarn, Dea, but I know what you really want is for me to get things that make me happy and believe me these things will all lend to hours of frustration and moments of sheer bliss. (hours as the projects are figured out - moments as they are completed and YEARS of good memories!) And I Still have EVEN MORE I can spend sometime later. Who knows what will come next? Maybe YARN? :)

Nikki and I went to the Y and worked out together tonight. She was good and made me stretch, which Michael is always nagging me about. We walked a couple of laps, rode bikes twenty minutes, did some machines, some crunches, walked a couple more laps, stretched again. Good for me to mix it up a little as I have only walked since I have been back at it since the illnesses and I know it is best to not do the same thing all the time, which is why I try to do the bikes and swim and stuff too. My guts will probably be really sore tomorrow I haven't done crunches in FOREVER.

I must go read more. The Taliban just took over.

Happy today for: Spring grass for my train set. A bike rack for my car for fetching hippie boy easily. Gillian found it for $5 at a garage sale a couple of years ago and it has become a VITAL part of our lives. YAY GILL!

No comments: