CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Phew

Drove to Lafayette and back again - took Emily back.

Went to lunch at Arni's and Dad came over and we sat and chatted for an hour or so. It was pleasant. After we took Emily home I kind of drove the long way out of town and went by my old high school and through the old neighborhood a little bit. We went over the overpass where I was in the very bad car accident and it made my heart race a little bit twenty-five years later! I've been over it many times before and today was the first time I really noticed a physical reaction. Maybe that is good. Maybe I am repressing less, which is good. It's something I am trying to learn as I try to write and to share my experiences for "Half-Wit." Haha! Would it be strange to say I'm happy today for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?

Michael is practicing his cello. TV is on a show I'm not liking tonight so I'm waiting impatiently for Supernanny. I hope Jojo is good tonight.

I need to work on cleaning up a little. It's back to work tomorrow. It will be good for my body to be back in the routine. I am better at drinking enough water and eating better while at work. I have been cooking good meals while at home because I have time, but eating too much and at strange times, which isn't good for medicine taking and all that kind of thing.

So I must sign off and get on with some other parts of life....

Happy today for: Well, I'm going to say in advance for the clean sheets I am going to put on my bed. I LOVE the first night in clean sheets. YAY. They always feel so smooth and smell so fresh and YUM.

3 comments:

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

Once more, without typos:

I don't know what's a Half-Wit, but having been been in a couple of crashes not of my making, let me send a Brava your way.

Here's to be moving through and making peace with the experience.

Love, Deb

Hope said...

Half- Wit is my proposed title for my memoirs I am writing. I am trying to get to the truths and some of them are a little traumatic. Half wit refers to how funny and how sad they are mixed together - like let the phrase "Mormon nudist" ring through your head for a while and think about learning boundaries....