CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A little more

because even though I have a lot of things I feel like I need to be doing I don't want to do them so I am implementing the 10 minute method tonight and right now I am in the part where I get to do something I want to do and what I want to do is make of list of things I need or want to do.

Cleaning: Closet in purple room
Vacuum my room
Clean off my dresser
Clean purple room really well
Finish garage and get all Renee's stuff out.

Projects:
Liner for Michael's chalk bag- because even though I finally completed the chalk bag it turns out I didn't make it close tightly enough so he says his chalk falls out when he "hangs upside down." I told him my duty as a mother is to tell him the solution to the problem is that he should never hang upside down, but I guess to a rock climber that is not acceptable....SO my next possible solution is that I will make a liner from a lighter fabric (I actually have a bandanna to use) and make a closure with elastic that will be tighter so his chalk won't fall out.
Embroider Miko's apron (supposed to be a Christmas gift - oops!)
Make music frame for unnamed person
Sew blue pillow cases for my bed
Make Gillian's bowl (also supposed to be for Christmas, I started then gave up)
Frame Heather's Mermaid pictures (Christmas again!)
Mat and frame Gillian's forsythia drawing
Make unnamed person's apron (also Christmas)
Mail doll stuff to Amber
Make skirt purse (a purse from the fabric that is currently a skirt)
Embroider apron for Lu

It's a good thing there are some June birthdays!

That list does not include the stuff I want to make long-term projects like making the model train layout and finishing Emily's doll house she got for Christmas in about fourth grade!

And somehow I think I am going to get a new job and sell everything I own (or in my case, probably give it away) and move to New Mexico... I guess when the time comes I will truly decide what my priorities are. The model train is "N" scale so it is tiny! I guess if I have the sewing machine, the train and the knitting stuff I'll be all good, right? Oh and the embroidery, it doesn't take up much space...

Okay 10 more minutes...

No comments: