CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Much better day today.

I felt much better. I awakened a couple of times in the night with the headache, but not the terrible one, just an annoying one. It was gone when I got up in the morning.

I got a truckload of work done today AND got my filing caught up and my desk cleaned off to the point of actually washing it, dusting, and things like that. It felt so great.

When I came home Michael swept the floor, I cooked dinner and did some of the dishes. Now he is climbing. I went to Aldi and did a shop and I returned the "Lost" videos I had borrowed while sick.

Now I MUST go read "A Thousand Splendid Suns." OH MY GOD. What a SPLENDID book. I started it on my lunch hour and was praying for my IBS to act up so I could call in sick for the rest of the day and stay home and read! Unfortunately, I stayed healthy, damnit! I will have to take a couple of reading breaks to do a few more dishes. It was all I could do to force myself to put the groceries (well, most of them anyway) away and come in here to blog!

Happy today for: a GREAT book to read.
the sight of all the newly fallen limestone along the roadcuts from the frost wedging. Soon it will be time to go get new rocks to use in my garden. YAY for free rocks.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Okay- I just read that (after reading The Kite Runner) and it was SO GOOD!! I'm reading Three Cups of Tea right now (I'm apparently on a middle eastern kick) which is also fabulous. Have you heard about that one?