CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hodge Podge:

reply to cheesecake proposal:

ok donation and you come to dinner
T

So I get a good, free Italian dinner next Wednesday! (Well except for cheesecake ingredients and hours of work!)

Class tonight was good. Only two more class meetings and I will have a certificate in Management in the Life Sciences Industry! When I began my new position at the paper I internally committed to one year and that will be over in May so I can basically begin looking for a job now.

I parked a couple of blocks farther away from class than usual and walked for two reasons; ate dinner at Cafe Pizzaria, and the farther walk on purpose. Then went to Target and walked up and down the aisles (not every aisle, but LOTS) as I looked for good clearance items and my weight loss reward. they didn't have the movie I want, but I got some household stuff we need and Easter cookie pans on clearance for my future baking biz! Shoot. I probably should have gotten a separate receipt for those. I need to start keeping track of that stuff. I am going to have to start a sole proprietorship soon.

Loved writing the essay on Comforts of Home. It has been in my head for a long time and it is finally OUT! That is really the first draft, so it will probably undergo some revision.

Happy today for: Still saw the one purple crocus, blooming even BIGGER and THREE yellow blooms, AND bought new pens at Dollar General when I went to buy a can of soup for lunch. I LOVE new office supplies. AND I ate a Cadbury Caramel egg today. I looked up the nutritional info. 170 calories of pure fat and sugar bliss.

Speaking of which, weight this morning was 214.6, so up the tiniest bit, but still under 215, and you can't go down every day and like I said, it was scaring me to do so.

No comments: