CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Luck of the Irish to ya'!

I wore my green shirt to work today!

I worked hard!

I ran errands on lunch!

I worked hard some more!

I came home!

I cooked dinner! We ate dinner! It was good! Little chopped steaks, fried potatoes, cabbage, carrots and onions cooked with a little red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, and the tiniest amount of sugar!

I took Michael to Bike Project!

I went to the Y!

I walked one mile!

I rode the recumbent bike 22 minutes!

I walked one more lap!

I went to get Michael!

We stopped to get gas!

We stopped and fed Debbie's cats!

We came home!

We had a snack!

Now I'm blogging!

I'm watching Jon & Kate + Eight!

I'm going to wash dishes!

I'm going to take a shower!

I'm going to track down some paperwork!

I'm going to go to bed!

My class is tomorrow!

Michael is going climbing tomorrow so he won't miss me!


Happy today for: Exclamation Points!

Good night!

No comments: