CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Grumpy Gus

I am definitely on the Eeyore side of my personality today. I was not planning on coming home for lunch because I took Michael to the dentist this morning, but that paperwork I had to track down last night I didn't find, and I just now found it in literally 10 seconds. Probably good to get me away from the desk for a few minutes anyway. I haven't been saying a word at work because I will either whine or grump. I hope a bunch of new stuff comes in because I am almost left with nothing to do and it will be a bad afternoon if I have nothing.
My head hurts, it is raining and I can't find my umbrella and the hard drive just started buzzing loudly like it will explode soon.

Well, gotta go back to work and probably be mean to Nikki.

Happy for: ummmm....the internet to gripe to?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm.... the umbrella is in my car... sorry. I noticed it yesterday. I was fine until right before lunch... Russ pulled one of those... I'm laughing and having fun with everybody/ no wait, I have to be an ass hole moments. argh. I went to McDonalds to get away for a minute.
Heather

Hope said...

Don't apologize because I left my umbrella in your car. It's my own fault. Nikki had an extra so I didn't have to walk to class in the rain, so it is a good thing I wasn't mean to her when I went back to work.

Deb said...

Life is like an umbrella. Okay, no fair cheating on my part, stealing from Forrest Gump. But I did recently laugh at how they seem to be either in abundance or absent, lost, forgotten, broken.

A few weeks ago my Mom sent me home with an umbrella I left in her car. Problem is, it was one of her umbrellas and mine came home with me last trip (now broken). Neither of us remembered. Yes, this apple fell from a similar funny tree, on both sides.

You once asked what it meant when I said, "if I couldn't laugh I'd cry." Maybe this helps. xo