CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Good morning!

Up to my usual Saturday. I am anxious for Michael to get home so I can hear about the trip. Of course my child goes to Virginia and some loony start shooting off overpasses to give me something to worry about. Today is their day to see a bunch of national monuments and Smithsonian and then they drive home overnight. Last night was National Symphony orchestra.

I could go to Women's Business and art/craft Expo today, but I don't know if I feel like it. I'll just see...

Weight yesterday was 215 and today was 217.4. I FEEL swollen, though and I ate canned soup, canned tomatoes, pickles and elsewhere prepared green beans and meatloaf yesterday so my sodium intake was probably outrageous. PLUS I am soon to period. So fo course I started out today with bacon for more sodium. I probably should up the water intake even more today to flush out. I will be sure to eat at home the rest of the day and watch the sodium the rest of the weekend. As funny as it is that I was freaking out a little to lose weight so quickly, now it is scaring me to go up a little, even though I know it is fluid! I'm just psycho no matter what!

No comments: