CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Where is my inspiration?

Now TLC has substituted some other dumb show for "Clean Sweep" and I need Peter the Organizer to make my weekend complete. I hate the Powers that be at TLC this weekend.

Weight this morning was 217.8.

I worked on the closet a BUNCH last night. What a chore. I need boxes to pack away stuff. Emily's journals and scrapbooks are all still here. I keep all my paperback books in the garage, but she had moved all the classics in here, now I want them back out and that will be a big task. Prom dresses, which she says she needs to see before she knows if she wants to keep or not, a couple of other dresses that must be Heather's, an orange plastic raincoat (!?), lots of games, an old computer, including monitor, keyboard and wires..... blah. I have to hook up the computer before I can get rid of it and make sure of two things; that it doesn't have any private stuff on it AND it is my last resort for the first draft of "The Stone Cold Heart" because Michael thinks I might have saved it on the hard drive of that computer. Right now I have just tossed a lot of the stuff out into the room so the house smells like dust and dirt and too-long stored stuff and I hate it. I am blowing my nose and sneezing more than usual. I already had a congested ear all day yesterday and took Sudafed last night before I started working on it. I'll probably have to be totally allergy medicated by the end of the weekend.

Ugh. Well. I'll keep working a little at a time and it will eventually be done. I need to get some trash and recycling to the dump today, check in with a friend by email, make some chili, exercise, and be ready to go volunteer at our Luna Music Fest by 5:00.

I ate a bowl of twigs and woodchips, but I am ready for something spicy so I am going to go work on my chili! I may be having a chili brunch!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Add some spelt to them thar twigs and wood chips. Makes 'em backwoods good.

Deb, lover of spelt pretzels and muffins

Hope said...

I looked up spelt and I may have to try it. A couple of articles mentioned that it is high in complex B vitamins and I have been wondering if that is why I have been having malt cravings lately. My friend Scarlett, who is a naturopath, thinks it is just an excuse to crave sweets, because I satisfy it with Ovaltine and chocolate malts, but honestly, I haven't been craving sweets that much anymore, just tomatoes and malty things. I could try drinking beer for my malt cravings, but it sure doesn't taste as good as the other stuff! I have even considered just buying malt powder and filling capsules to see if it helps!