CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Maybe I am just lazy

but it kind of scares me how much I feel like doing NOTHING today. I did an awful lot of nothing yesterday.

Today I really need to clean house, go to Target and get medicine, exercise, and y'all know I could break that down into a list of about twenty things. All I feel like doing is lying in my bed in my room with the heater on and reading and watching movies. Even that seems like effort. Sleeping really sounds best.

I am worried that I am getting sick and I really can't. My classes start again this Tuesday. One more class, just one more and I will have a certificate in Management in the Life Sciences Industry. Then I can start looking for a job and double my salary right?

I was supposed to buy a Powerball ticket this weekend and I forgot. Maybe nobody won it and I can get one this week. Well, if Judy bought hers and wins it and shares with me let's just keep our little secret that I forgot my end of the deal, okay?

I think I will drink a lot of water and maybe some tomato juice. I think good drinks of water are solutions to lots of physical maladies. So maybe that will perk me up. Also I had a lot of caffeine yesterday when I haven't had a lot at all lately - no wait, it was Friday - I don't know, maybe that combined with all the driving is getting to me. Maybe I need a good dose of protein too. I had a pretty carbalicious breakfast. I should make some chicken for lunch, I guess.

No comments: