CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm doing a survey!

Because what the heck! I haven't done one in a while!

1. Give me a random lyric from the song you're listening to:?
Bark, bark , hooowwwlll, hooowlll, bark, yap, yip hoolwl.
2. Does your last ex have a job?
yes, amazingly, Too bad he couldn't do that when we were married.
Three? Three? Calling number three?
4. What were you doing before filling out this survey?
Singing to Emily.
5. Last awkward moment:
I can't think of one, but I am sure I have had one!
6. Name three things all of your friends know about you?
I like to cook. I spend money too easily. I am proud of my children.
7. How long have you been with your current bf/gf?
Does not apply.
8. What do you do when a telemarketer calls?
I don't answer unrecognized numbers.
9. Name someone you know whose name begins with an A:
My niece, Amber.
10. Would you cry if you found out you got a girl pregnant?
Depends on the girl.
11.Have you been pressured into doing anything lately?
Nope. I don't work that way.
12. Do you think the concept of phone sex is stupid?
Pretty much, Yeah!
13. How many kids do you want?
no more
14. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used:
Earrings.
15. What makes you happy at this moment?
thoughts of Spring
16. What color are your eyes?
Brown. I've been told the color of root beer.
17. Do you have your tonsils and wisdom teeth?
Yes and no.
18. What side do you sleep on the bed?
The whole thing!
19. Do you like your significant other to be aggressive or passive?
I don't know. It's been so long I'd have to figure that stuff out.
20. Would you rather go camping or to a five star hotel?
Camping if the weather is nice. Hotel if I need a rest from working.
21. When did you last cry?
Maybe that day at work a couple of weeks ago.
22. How many people are on your top?
I think this means on my space and I don't know.
23. What's your worst habit?
Large portions.
25. If you don't mind saying, how many people do you like?
I like lots of people. I have a secret crush on a man at work, who is the kindest man, but must smoke two packs a day and smells like an ashtray.
26. If you could own a non-traditional pet what would it be?
A snake.
27. Are you okay with your ex being friends with your good friends?
No. But it would never happen
28. Would you rather feel pain or be numb?
Numb becomes too scary... I'd rather have the pain.
29. Do you find it easier to forgive or forget?
I don't know on this one - sometimes I think you can't forget because you have to protect yourself.
30. DO YOU FIND THE TREND "EMO" ANNOYING?
Well the look and stuff, I don't mind, but if "cutting" and stuff is really part of it, it concerns me.
31. Have you ever taken anyone/anything for granted?
I'm sure I have
32. Do you hate being alone?
Nope, not at all.
33. Has anyone ever broken your heart?
Yes.
34. Is there anybody you would consider dating right now?
Yes.
35. How late did you stay up last night?
Just after midnight.
36. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Crap, a headache.
37. Is the person you have a crush on older or younger than you?
Older.
38. What did you do last night?
Made soup, watched "Little Miss Sunshine."
39. What are you going to do this weekend?
Going to a recital for Heather's music fraternity.
40. Do you own a stereo that costs more than $100?
No.
41. Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
Yes
42. How's your heart lately?
Full of triglycerides.
43. What were you doing this morning at 7AM?
Still sleeping
44. What were you doing this afternoon at 12pm?
hasn't happened yet!
45. What does the last text in your inbox say?
heck, I dunno
47. Do you know someone with the initials M.P.?
Yes, Mallory Pedro
48. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Yes.
49. How many red lights have you ran?
Not very many. I don't like to do that.
50. Have you ever cried while taking a shower?
Only while sick, I think.
51. What was your favorite grade?
Maybe senior year.
52. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
In bed, watching "Designed to Sell" but fell asleep before seeing the end result.
53. What's a sure way to catch your attention?
Sing well in a bluesy voice.
54. Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
yes.
55. Are you happy with life at this moment?
yes.

No comments: