CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

hmm

Weight this morning 216.8. And I felt like I ate like a pig yesterday and I only exercised a little bit. I had felt really swollen on Friday and had even drunk a double strong batch of green tea because of it, so I must have peed out a lot of fluid throughout the day! My weight can fluctuate pretty wildly sometimes depending how much fluid I am retaining.

Today's goals are simply to exercise and make a big pot of spaghetti sauce to freeze. If we have it in the freezer it keeps me from using the bottled sauce, which is convenient and tasty, but full of bad-for-you stuff.

I also will probably work on tasks toward getting the closet finished, although completion is not on the list for today. AND my room needs vacuumed so terribly, it is disgusting. I keep it pretty uncluttered, but never dust or vacuum and it is getting WAY too obvious!

Easter is today and I am a little sad to not be celebrating, but not having a big meal will be good for me. I stressed out too much through the other holidays and it will be good for me mentally to have an alone day. I know there are people in town whom I could have made aware that I am spending the day alone and the situation would have changed, but I consciously chose not to.

Yesterday I ended up watching a movie - "Something's Gotta Give" that I knew Michael wouldn't want to watch. I will probably treat myself to another one today. It will be even nicer today because I won't have the pressure of having to have stuff done in time to get ready to go somewhere and stuff.

No comments: