CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sigh

Amber wrote a long blog on housecleaning with children to which I would really like to respond, but I don't feel like writing a lot tonight. This is kind of a duty blog for 365.

My tummy has been a little yucky today and maybe that is why I feel like lying in bed in front of my heater. Gill, Nikki and I went to lunch today at the culinary training part of the high school career center. It was Irish themed food today and I had lamb stew, which I love. It was however, very fatty.... I think it upset my tummy. I eat quite a bit of red meat, but I try to buy lean and cook lean, which is maybe evidenced by my cholesterol of 120.... this stew had LOTS of meat (and no potatoes! Ireland? no potatoes? Ummm teacher?) kind of floating in grease. Anyway, the whole point is my tummy is squishy. Also I have been out of tomato juice for several days and even though I have been eating fresh tomatoes and the diuretic I take is supposed to not be potassium depleting... I am having foot cramps tonight. I just ate a can of tomatoes heated up.... Also I am freezing cold and miserable feeling so I want to be in front of my heater. Bitch, bitch, bitch... huh.

But here are some happies:
Listened to music today at work and searched you tube and found Blood Sweat and Tears... Hi De Ho -- Oh my one of my favorite 45s to listen to as a child... I could belt that out as a seven or eight year old!
and listened to my favorite Blind Melon Song , my favorite song EVER maybe and it is because Jennifer once said this to me about the video, "I think we all have a little of the bee girl in us." I know it is true and I love dancing in the meadow with all my bee friends and I love all my bee friends. Thank you, Jenn.

Now I am going to go spend a little more time in bed and MAYBE I will get around to some dishes later because we ARE out of glasses, but MAYBE not. Depends on mood, tummy and feet. Maybe I just need to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bee Girl!!!! :)

J