CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cookish day...

Made biscuits & gravy, then made a seafood bake (Michael doesn't like casseroles, so I have to name it something else!) for dinner.

Now I have made the pico de gallo and have the pork cooking for enchiladas for dinner for tomorrow. Then I will only have to roll the enchiladas and bake them tomorrow for an easy dinner.

Weight was high again this morning - 216.8. I feel bad and scared about it, but I still feel swollen and even feel like my face looks swollen. I can usually see it under my eyes - they look "baggy" when I have retained a lot of fluid. Maybe I ought to wait until after my period to weigh again. I will have to think about it.

Happy today for: plastic mixing bowls. I have always had stoneware mixing bowls and loved them because they looked so nice in my glass fronted cupboard, BUT they were so damn heavy when I baked and had to pour batter and stuff. A few weeks ago I got a set of plastic mixing bowls on the cheap. LOVE 'EM!!! So much easier when baking and cooking and even washing and using. The stoneware bowls still look pretty in the cabinet, but they are just sitting there looking pretty more and more often.

No comments: