CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Very busy.

Work was so, so hard today. It was the first day of our new assignments with the rearranging and blah blah blah. SO Gillian is physically in my area now, which is nice. Her specialty is still inside sales/ special projects. Stacey is not answering phone rotation, because she is now part of Inside Sales, rather than Classifieds. Her specialty is display recruitment and she will also make outgoing calls to sell that. Christie and Kerri still have not moved to Bedford - that is supposed to happen next week. The phone and computer systems have not been transferred yet. So today, after many businesses has a four day weekend Kerri and I were the only ones on phone rotation, because Christie is still holiday traveling. SO we had a gazillion calls and a lot of ads to process that were placed online over the weekend. I also didn't feel well. The pressure change made not just the sinuses in my forehead hurt, but the ones all the way into my cheekbones. So through it all I was drugged on Mucinex and Excedrin and still hurting. I came home and slept on lunch and ended up taking an extra half an hour where poor Kerri had to be the only one on phones for an hour and a half. I really need to make something nice for her!

I was so tired after work. I did not feel like cooking at all. Katie came home and we were all starving so she chopped up all the veggies and started them cooking and then I finished up the easy part of a nice cream of vegetable soup. It was a good night for warm soup! Michael and I did work on decorating the Christmas tree while she was chopping and I have worked on it a little more now. It is still not all the way done, but soon. I think all that is left is to put on the icicles and the paper snowflakes. Then I'll take a picture. Katie is still here with her camera. I also took a picture of all my pumpkin pies that I would like to post. I was tempted to go to bed earlier, but I don't want to go to bed too early or I will wake up in the middle of the night and have troubles!

Bad news, the tooth that broke on my birthday - the little part he built on it broke off tonight. I must have swallowed it too, because I don't know what happened to it. So it's back to the dentist for me tomorrow. Tragedy. I bet it is going to need a crown. If that is true, then I will have to wait until after the first of the year when I get new health care money. So tomorrow who knows how long I will have to leave Kerri alone and who knows how many drugs I will have to take. Sigh...

Happy today for laundry machines that make my life easier.

No comments: