CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lost and Found.

I spent a great part of the afternoon under stress because I couldn't find a money order I had purchased over the weekend. I had Emily looking at home. I looked through all the papers in my purse and bag, looked in the car etc. When I got home from work I only wanted to lie on the couch and mope and try to think about it. I KNEW it had to be somewhere here. Katie's brother and sister-in-law came over and we had an impromptu dinner party with a big pot of my cream of veg soup and a loaf of Hawaiian bread. It was pretty good and kept me from being completely non-functional. After dinner I was lying down again and remembered a possible spot for the MO and it was there! Whoo Hoo! That would have been $337 of NOT affordable loss.

My friend Byron played on WGBH in Boston today with his new trio and it replays in a few minutes so we are going to listen at WGBH.org. If you like classical music, tune in quickly!

Happy today for: finding the MO and amazing people in my life.

No comments: