CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Still no turkey...

Orderless rambling...

Suddenly last night we developed this plan that included going out to the Chinese place for lunch. Crazy - considering the amount of food in the house....

I woke up this morning and made a batch of ham salad and Mom and Dad and I had ham salad sandwiches for breakfast. It was really good! I might go have some more tonight.

Last night Heather and Emily and I went out to karaoke. Pat came later and brought a new woman with him. She was really nice and fun and I hope she liked hanging out with us so she'll come back.

Mom and Dad left mid-morning, but they haven't called yet. I am going to call and check on them when I am done typing.

We went to the Chinese and took Michael to a cello lesson and Heather and Emily did some mall shopping. I spent a little at Target because I had a $20 gift card. I bought some bows and gift tags for next Christmas... I feel almost ASHAMED because I bought blue and silver again and we will have the same theme two years in a row. We just happen to have a lot of blue and silver paper left over, PLUS the snowman gift tags I saw that I really liked were blue and silver based. Oh well.... nobody is perfect. I had Emily take some pictures of the tree with all the blue and silver gifts under it. I will probably post it later.

I think my favorite Christmas gift I received was the Jewel "Pieces of You" CD. I used to have it, but I don't know whatever happened to it. Heather picked it up used somewhere so YAY for great bargains that are also wanted items.

My favorite gift I gave was probably Michael's birthday present - a bike tool. I actually went to the bike store and the guy helped me pick it out and and Micahel was really happy for it. I NEVER spend $20 for a present, honestly, but this was well worth it.

Okay Michael just called and he's having a malfunction so I have to go get him.

Happy today for leftovers!

No comments: