CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I have to go ahead and do it!

With this post I have accomplished BLOG 365. I wrote 365 days this year. The rules said you could skip on Leap Day... I wrote on Leap Day, but missed on Halloween because I fell asleep, so STILL 365. A couple of times I didn't have internet access so I hand wrote journal entries and back-dated them when I posted

I wanted to do it to develop a habit of writing every day, even if it was minimal. I feel like I have done that. My minimum goal was to at least express happiness each day for something in my life. My happy things ranged from paper clips to relationships!

So, TODAY: Happy for me! For a goal accomplished! YAY ME! I ROCK!

2 comments:

Deb said...

It's still 2008 in California, and I'm writing to agree, YOU ROCK!

Deb

Deb said...

It's now 2009, and still you ROCK. So there! ;-)

Happy New Year, Hopie!