CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

What to do, what to do...

I have some things I want to accomplish today that will require LEAVING THE HOUSE. Problem is, it's about TEN DEGREES outside. I am supposed to bake a cheesecake for work, however, and don't have all the ingredients. I am trying to decide if going to church will help motivate me to leave the house or if it will make it harder because I will go out, go to church, and then have to go out in the cold a second time. I haven't been to church in a few weeks, however, and I kind of miss it.

Here's what I want to accomplish today:
Finish reading "Pay It Forward."
Go to church, maybe.
Go to store.
Bake cheesecake.
Wrap two more Christmas gifts.
Begin knitting Baby Erica's (Katie's charge) hat
Do two miles of exercise videos.
Eat at least 20 grams of fiber.
Clean out refrigerator.
Start one additional Christmas gift project, that shall probably not be mentioned on this site until after the actual holiday has passed.
Stop by newpsaper office and pick up a Sunday paper and Michael's gift that is on my desk.
Pick up mail.
If I have time I would like to watch another movie, but reading the book will take priority today.
Try for that pedicure again. I'd really rather wait and see if I can convince Renee to barter for one and have it done for me. I'm sure she'd take a cheesecake, but I usually make her one for her birthday anyway which is next month. Maybe I"ll get double ingredients while I am shopping, just in case.

Damn. Look at all that stuff that requires going out in the cold! I am going to check what the temperature is in Santa Fe. Okay - yeah, It's SIX degrees here and 34 in Santa Fe, with an expected high of 54. Sigh... Maybe it will be up to ten degrees when it's time to leave for church and errands. I can only hope...

No comments: