CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Complete knitting one hat. Done. (Katie's, supposed to be for Christmas, but she said yesterday she lost her current hat!)
Watch one movie. Done.
Do at least three miles of "Walk Away the Pounds" #1 5:07, #2 6:52 #3 Nope.
One load of laundry. Done.
Change table cloth. Done.
Sweep floor (Swiffer?) Done.
Wrap one Christmas gift. Did TWO!
Finish "The Milagro Beanfield War" Done.
Start the next book. Done. I chose "Pay It Forward"
Take Christmas tree tub into the garage. Done.
Pedicure. Moving to tomorrow.
Change fish tank water. Done.

Copy of a post on my women's bulletin Board:

I used to be TOTALLY dedicated to "intentional movement" (exercise). I have lost it and become almost completely sedentary. Today I set a goal to do three miles of my videos. I have completed one. I don't know if I will make all three considering what time of day it already is (after 5pm) and what my activity level is, but I feel great about accomplishing at least one!

I want to get back to where I was when I felt really good, which needs I need to lose about 35 pounds. I'd also like to be able to drop some of my meds and weight loss should help that.

I hate to admit it, but I also believe intentional movement helps my mental health. It increases my sense of well-being which decreases my anxiety and helps me sleep better at night.

I wish all these things could happen without it. I really don't enjoy it at all.

Happy today for: Fitday.com. I am going to start using it again. It was a useful tool the last time I was dedicated to improving my activity level and diet.

No comments: