CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Tooth

Will need a three-quarter crown, which is planned for January 13 - a two hour appointment. I am going to ask for the entire day off so I can come home afterward and just go to bed. Sigh....

Just Emily and me at home tonight. Katie has back to her apartment in Indy to get some more of her stuff. Yes, you read that right. Katie owns a house in Bloomington, has an apartment in Indy and is living with me! She is having a difficult time transitioning between jobs and living spaces and I am the stop in-between to ease it along. Her brother, Jon, is coming to Bloomington to visit during the holidays. That has made Katie work on getting her house more ready and spending the time there. I think that will probably be a good step along in her transition. I have suggested that she and Jon come over for dinner a couple of times while he is here, but have only once vaguely suggested they stay here and only if it's an emergency and Jon would have to stay in Michael's room and sleep in the loft bed. I don't really want Jon staying here with Emily while Katie and I are ay work. He is schizophrenic and even had no social boundaries before he went over the edge. That would just be asking for an all 'round uncomfortable situation for Emily and I won't do that for her. I don't think he is dangerous or anything. It just wouldn't work.

Well I need to go be a little productive tonight. Emily and I started watching "The Holiday" with some of may favorites, Kate Winslet, Jude Law and Jack Black. I promptly fell asleep however. All the tranquilizers I took before I went to the dentist certainly had me relaxed! I also want to go to FitDay and record my foods today.

Happy today for a good dentist whom I trust. I hate THE dentist, but I love MY dentist. Get it?

No comments: