CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

She won!

I kind of wanted Michelle to win on "The Biggest Loser" and she did. Good for her. She looks great and she looks like she feels great. Inspiration.

I worked hard today. I am over the pack of antibiotics. I still feel pretty congested and yucky...I went to bed without cough syrup last night and I don't think I woke up until almost 4:00, so that was pretty good. Tonight my head is aching a little bit more and feeling more pressure again. I think I will probably go ahead and take some tonight. When I take pain pills or the cough syrup, though, I have lots of bad dreams when I do sleep; monster dreams, zombie dreams, victim dreams and even dreams that take place in the trailer we lived in that Heather and I bot h swear was haunted. The dreams alone are definitely one reason to try to get off the medicine. I think after my surgery I only took the pain pills one, maybe two days, because the nightmares were so disturbing, the pain was better. Without the cough medicine or some other strong decongestant, however, I can't breathe when I am lying down - makes sleeping difficult.

Happy today for: IT guy finally came and moved my new computer and phone to my new desk. It is less spacious, but I just wanted to get it over with. Now I am in the final stages of cleaning out the drawers and files etc. I shredded a bunch of documents today. I decided if we settle with Classifieds Plus accounts every month there is no reason to keep documentation for a year - six months will be plenty of time to dispute anything. So I shredded everything up through June. In January we are probably going to drop the service so then if I shred a month every month it will all be gone. Woo Hoo! I LOVE SHREDDING!!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Rooting for Michelle the last several weeks, the longer the season, the more time to wonder the money seemed secondary. It's wonderful she had that experience with her mother.

Every single one of them did great; it could easily have been another's victory. Money or no, I'm tickled pink for Jerry, and for his daughter.

Didn't see the show from the first season's start. Having watched a few, this was my favorite.

Hope said...

Yes, I agree that seeing those family relationships begin to heal was amazing.

I think the psychological issues that come from our relationships in our families of origin contribute to a lot of the factors in the fatness.