CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bath Salts

I made a bunch of bath salts to take to the work "Craft Show" tomorrow where I hope to sell them. I will price them very low so they will be more likely to sell. I am also pleased to say that EVERY jar I used was reclaimed and repurposed. Some from the dump trading post, others I have just saved throughout the year. SOme of the lids are still drying - spray painted them silver. In the morning I plan to make a pretty display and take a picture. I just have to get up early enough to make it happen.

Happy today for: a little walk at lunch even though it was too damn cold. Heather gave me two more pedometers to try and the one I tried today I thought was working because every time I checked it was a higher number of steps. Then I checked it again when I got home and it said FIVE. Sigh.... I know I have become more sedentary and I would like to have concrete goals. The time goal thing isn't working for me right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sad. I think my phone pedometer has died. It's keeps saying I've barely moved, when I feel/know I've gone a whole bunch. IT's started yesterday. Heather