CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oh My!

I watched "Stranger Than Fiction." It is an absolutely fabulous movie. Reminiscent of "Adaptation" in the mix of writing/life. I liked that one a lot too. I knitted a lot while I watched so my hat is almost done, too. The goal to knit a lot today was why I chose that movie, rather than "Volver" I can't knit and read subtitles....

I have done a lot of the household tasks also. Still need to exercise and finish the other stuff. I just felt so strongly about the movie I wanted to mention it right away.

Still headachey and sinusy. I wish it would go away.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVED stranger than Fiction. One of my all time faves.

Deb said...

Agreeing with you and with Amber.

Stranger Than Fiction is among those I'll enjoy watching the second time around. Funny, poignant, all-around feel good: excellent.