CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Phew

I went to the mall with Michael for an orchestra thing. An ensemble played, and we had gift wrapping for donations. After we got home we made the dump run. I am still pretty damn sick, however and now I am exhausted. So I am back in my jammies and going to plan restful things to do, which include a nap, I hope. It's hard to be hyper and guilt-driven and be sick.

Here's my list for today:
Volunteer at orchestra fund raiser
Dump
wash dishes
Do one load of laundry
watch a movie
read 100 pages of "The Distinguished Guest"
Start making the next thing.... maybe a scarf, so I can knit in bed.
Clean all my stuff off of table and change tablecloth.

So there - not a lot of work. Just a couple of normal maintenance tasks. I would also like to write a letter or start addressing envelopes for the as yet unwritten holiday letter, but I am not ambitious enough to put them on the list. Maybe if I don't get to sleep I will be bored enough to get them accomplished even without the list.

I'll return and report later. My next thing is to go get my bed nice and cozy and lie down and read for a while in a heated room. This fifty-five degree shit is making me crazy.

No comments: