CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Remember my fondess for Jack Black?

You probably don't know I am also secretly in love with John C. Reilly, despite his lat film with Will Ferrell which I will NEVER watch.

See this:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/c0cf508ff8/prop-8-the-musical-starring-jack-black-john-c-reilly-and-many-more-from-fod-team-jack-black-craig-robinson-john-c-reilly-and-rashida-jones

Homos and Jesus and Mormons, oh my!

Michael crashed his bike on the way home tonight. We had to go buy a new light because it broke and he rides to school in the dark, and often rides home after dark. He also hurt his shoulder, to the point where he didn't want to carry stuff with that arm out of Target tonight... I told him I want to look later and see if it is bruised. I suggested he could go to Dr. Karin on Friday and he kind of wants to see if he can get free chiropractic from his other side of the family over the weekend. I think it's worth spending some money if necessary. I'll check for bruising and kind of go from there, and maybe see how he says it feels tomorrow.

Happy today for: steamed carrots, yum. Also the guy at the bike store stayed late to allow Michael and me time to choose a proper light. That was really nice of him!

No comments: