CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Still Sick .

I went to the dr. and am officially diagnosed with two types of head infections! Ear and sinus. No pneumonia, but he gave me some of that life-giving cough syrup anyway.

Katie dropped Michael at cello because I was still at the dr. I went to the mall and got my meds and also still managed to walk to the food court to get my Thursday Chick-Fil-A. It was a VERY slow walk today, however. I am going to mess around online just a little longer - have to see if anybody makes a Scrabble move - and then go get horizontal and cozy under my comforter.

Happy today for modern medicine.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Glad to read you went to the doctor and that the weekend is here (almost). I dispense advice more easily than take it, but please keep taking it slow and keep taking care of yourself.

Chicken soup and/or cough syrup sinus-healing thoughts. XO