CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

It's done!




I wrote a holiday letter today! Wooty Hoo! I have page one printed, but the printer didn't like the nice holiday stationary I got on clearance last year. It was too thick. So tomorrow I need to print the back pages, but it honestly paper jammed with every page. It took like half an hour to print 45 of the fifty and the other five pages were ruined. So I learned my lesson to just buy the cheap paper. I think tomorrow I will tell the printed it is cardstock and see if it works better.

Happy today for my holiday toes.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Michael has such pretty hair. Makes me a little jealous.

I've not done a letter yet. I'm doing mine by email this year- regardless of whether or not it's tacky.

Deb said...

Okay, so now I know: your exceptional complexion goes from head to toe. Cute tootsies, girl. xo

And what a looker, your incredibly handsome son. Zowie.