CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

No list!

It is Saturday and I have made no list! I don't even really have a list in my head, only a few vague desires. Last night I went to take Michael to his dad's, then up to get Emily, then back home. We got here around 1:30, then I posted - I backdated it because I had expressed it earlier in the evening so it would count for the 19th. We finally got to bed and I (mostly) slept until 9:30.

We messed around the house and stuff and then I really wanted to get to Opportunity House to look for books for Christmas so we took off and went. I found a lot of books today which was really nice. Then I was starving and we went to this Chinese Buffet where I have never been before. It was really, really nice. There was a huge selection of great food and almost everybody in the place was Chinese or Asian of come sort. I always take that as a good sign. There was also this HUGE family party taking place of this giant Chinese family. It was good food and relaxing and fun. There is an Asian market attached and we went over there and looked and bought candy and stuff for stocking stuffers. They had giant octopus tentacles in the fridge section and dried squid right by the candy. It was fun. Emily took some pictures with her phone. Maybe I can have her send them to me.

Then we went to the evil empire. The Saturday before Christmas. Even the toy department. I should have taken drugs first. Oh. My. God. Even though we went through the toy department I couldn't make myself stay long enough to actually find a Christmas present for Miko. We got the other necessary stuff, though - Drano to help in my efforts to poison the water supply, dental floss, blah, blah, blah.

When we got home I finished my current book and then fell asleep for over two hours! Now Em is watching some TV episodes. She loves "How I Met Your Mother" and gets it from Netflix. I am doing my computer stuff and MAYBE, only MAYBE will I spend some time working on my little bits of things I want to accomplish today. Or MAYBE I will just continue to hang out and be a waste-oid! We shall see.

Oh and Happy today for all of the above and Facebook. I am really enjoying it.

No comments: