CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sickly.

So I am going to bed.

Last year after a cold like this, I suddenly had deadly pneumonia. I am trying to avoid this.

So like a rich person with a live-in nanny, I have sent Katie to take Michael and attend his concert so I can lie about and watch movies and sip ice water, which will morph into ginger ale after Katie and Michael arrive home. See, you can also ask nannies to run errands.

Amber asked recently who the heck is Katie. If I feel better tomorrow I will relate my history with Katie. She really IS a nanny, AND she really did nanny for me for both children. I just never paid her, so I always called her my "Pseudo-Nanny."

Happy today for: Gillian brought me lunch, Katie being a good friend and nanny, making it through the workday without death. Now that I am back on commission sick days are only in case of desperation or death.

No comments: