CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Left work early.

I felt worse the longer I was there. Gillian encouraged me to leave and go home so finally I gave in.

I worked really hard while I was there and tried to help Leah get caught up on the Public Notices. She works so hard and it seems like they giver her more and more to do all the time.

I left about 3:30, went to the store on the way home, got home, ate and was in bed watching a movie by 5:00. I think I fell asleep about 6:00 and slept until Michael came home about 7:00. I just had a snack, took Day 2 of my antibiotic and I'm watching TV and playing computer. I think I am going to take a couple of pain pills and some cough syrup and watch more TV/movies until sleep hits again. The pain and pressure in my face and head is incredibly bad. I could tell last weekend that it wasn't just the sinuses in my forehead, like usual, that it was down into the cavities in my cheeks, and they are what hurts the most right now. It didn't even help when I took a steamy shower this morning. Usually that helps when my sinuses are so bad.

Ow. Whine and moan.

But I am happy today for: soft tissues. Even with the nice ones, under my nose is SO sore. I can't imagine life without them!

No comments: