CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's Snowing!

Haha! Did you think I am excited? Well guess what! I HATE SNOW. I HATE WINTER. All the bags of trash in my garage are going to stay one more week because I am not leaving the house today - not unless I get some kind of invitation that includes LOTS of sex AND money.

So: Saturday list:

Complete knitting one hat.
Watch one movie.
Do at least three miles of "Walk Away the Pounds"
One load of laundry
Change table cloth
Sweep floor (Swiffer?)
Wrap one Christmas gift.
Finish "The Milagro Beanfield War"
Start the next book
Take Christmas tree tub into the garage.
Pedicure
Change fish tank water.

I got a good start on the day by waking up and showering right away. My head and sinuses are so messed up I needed a good steam. That reminds me I need to keep a pan of water on the stove today and get it more humid in here.

Now the dreaded task of deciding which movie I will watch today.

No comments: