CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Follow up

Volunteer at orchestra fund raiser. Done.
Dump Done.
wash dishes. Done, done and done.
Do one load of laundry. Have completed two, will probably start another.
watch a movie Watched "The Wild Thornberrys" with Michael
read 100 pages of "The Distinguished Guest" Just about - will finish before I sleep.
Start making the next thing.... maybe a scarf, so I can knit in bed. Tried, but the yarn I was using is chenille and not stretchy enough. I need to try something else.
Clean all my stuff off of table and change tablecloth. Table is clean. I need to pick a table cloth. I am thinking red & white checked - it will probably look nice with the Christmas tree behind it.

I was just getting ready for the hoped-for nap when Michael called. He was riding his new "fixed gear" bike (He made it, I didn't buy it!), and something broke. Last time this happened he had to walk home carrying his bike. Today he had his communication device with him and was able to call.

He cooked sweet potato fries for dinner and I had some deli chicken in the fridge so we had a pretty good dinner.

Tomorrow church is an all music service - the UU choir combined with the Bethel African Methodist Episcopal choir performing " A Black Nativity" inspired by a Langston Hughes poem.... I have to be sure to get up early and be ready to go. Also Michael wants to go to Skylar's and jam so I am dropping him on the way so we will have to leave extra early. I am really looking forward to it. I hope I feel well enough to get up on time and get there.

I am so snackish today... I want to go eat SOMETHING. I don't know what!

No comments: