CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dentist

He did the same thing he did when the tooth broke and said he didn't want to do anything more dramatic until we try this kind of filling again. I was totally afraid he was going to say it needed a crown. He didn't charge me for the new filling either. My appointment was at three and I could have been back at work by four. I called Kerri, though and she said she was okay and not crazy so I came home. I checked email, made a couple of Scrabble moves and then went to bed and slept until 7:00.

Katie came home and she and Michael made dinner. I finally got up and ate because I was dreaming that I fainted because my blood sugar was too low. I switched a load of laundry and completed the Christmas tree and started a hat while I'm watching "The Biggest Loser" I also opened piles of mail and sorted it out. Yuck.

I am going to finish the laundry and the next hour of the show and then probably head right back to bed. I think after the bad sinus headache yesterday and the dentist thing today I need to rest. I feel so lazy, but that's life. Like I said yesterday, I am going to learn to rest when my body tells me - no more pneumonia, no more flu... I go to the dr. on the 17th and I am going to ask for both shots.

Today I decided that the next episode of "Half-Wit" is going to be called "Teeth."

Happy today for Dr. Whitlock and that I have always provided dental care for my children. Sometimes I just look at Emily and say, "Show me that $4000 smile!" Remember that I had to fight Ed in court and get a court order to get braces on her teeth? Sheesh!

1 comment:

Amber said...

So who is Katie? I missed when she joined the household.

You're killing me at scrabble this round.

Yay for dentists!

I remember when Ed threw such a fit when you wanted Emily to have braces (and she needed them). Such a bizarre thing to have a power trip about!