CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

More wierd things about me....

Since I did the 16 things I have been thinking about others...

I hate when people say "heighth" It is not a word. Height! Height! Height! It ends with a T, not an H.

I hate when toothbrush bristles get all bent up. I replace my brushes frequently. It's kind of sad because my dentist even told me I brush my teeth too much. I am supposed to use these ultra soft brushes, but they cost around $3.00 each and I can't stand to spend that much as frequently as I like to replace my brush. PLUS the ultra soft ones I want to replace even more frequently because of course those soft bristles wear out even more quickly.

I wish I had time to really learn to decorate cakes well. I think I could be VERY good at it. I am jealous of Amber's cakes.

I am a secret slob. People think because I am picky about some things that I am probably completely organized and clean. Ha! I have a hall closet that honestly, truly the door won't latch because there is too much crap in there. Last week I said I am going to set a goal to get two things out of there every day until it is organizable, but I haven't done it. Also I hardly EVER dust. When I finally did dust the ceiling fan and ceiling in the "great room" this summer there were ROPES of dust over an inch thick on the edges of the ceiling fan blades.

I don't answer my phone if I don't want to talk. It is probably nothing personal with most calls. It is just that I have to talk on the phone all day at work and pretend to care when I really don't. Sometimes by the time I get home I don't even want to talk to people even in person. I have to hide for a while first.

I hate my hair right now. I wish I could ask Lisa to fix it, but I don't want to expect a charity cut, and I can't afford to pay her.

I can't stand Rachel Ray. Her voice drives me nuts. I also don't like the "Almost Homemade" or whatever that show is host. I love Alton Brown. I like learning the science behind the cooking and baking.

I want to sing in the choir at UU. I know the director, but I am afraid to ask about it because they are so good I am intimidated. I also don't know if I can be committed to rehearsals and such the way my life already goes.

I really want a tattoo. If it weren't for money I would already have one.

I love to wrap gifts. I decided to do Secret Santa at work just because I want to wrap the little gifts... Friday I bought her a can of soda and had taken a special gift bag and ribbon just for a soda.

I haven't been to the zoo in years and I am dying to go. I was really sad when my hopeless crush took his son to the zoo and told me about it afterward. Okay, DON'T fall in love with me, just take me to the damn zoo!

Okay that's enough silly stuff. I need to eat something healthy, take medicines and get to bed. I didn't take a nap earlier and I was really tired, but make myself stay awake because if I get out of sync it's horrible. So now if I get to bed ny ten I should be okay. I'll probably sleep until at least two before I have troubles.

Happy today for: Wikipedia. I like to look things up so after I watched Patton I learned more about the differences between the movie and the real person from Wiki.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ditto the "heighth" thing.

I like a new toothbrush. My new thing? Toothbrushes for free. Couponing rocks.

You could totally be better at me if you had the time.

I'm a public slob. I used to be a secret slob- but too many people 'drop by' now. My Christmas present to myself is an organized house- after Christmas.

The Sara Lee 'almost homemade'? Is that what you're talking about? That bugs.

I thought you already had a tattoo?

I hate to wrap gifts- HATE.

If you come visit I'll take you to the zoo. We have a pass until March... ;)