CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Phew!

It is freaking COLD out there. I went to church and then did some shopping. Goin in between car and doors was miserable. I HATE winter in Indiana.

I did some "normal" Christmas shopping this year instead of making everything or buying it used. I still don't feel like I have a good present for my mom. There was an animal print cosmetic bag at Target I think she would like, but it was $20 and that is WAY beyond my budget this year. Sigh.

I am going to change into my soft clothes and stay in the rest of the day! No more bra, so more real shoes, no more cold and wind! Only soft happiness and housework and reading and TV and ahhh! I will try to do my one mile walking tape sometime, but I am not feeling real determined about it.

Happy today for: One good bargain I found for someone about whom I was frustrated.

No comments: