CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Betta Fish

I have had two fish since Emily abandoned UVR after summer break. I finally spent the $5 and bought the double sided tank I have wanted ever since. There is a divide that they can see through, but not get to each other. The box says it encourages "flaring" They are trying to attack each other! Peg is always active, but UVR is only active at feeding time. Now they are both in a frenzy. I may have to put the opaque divider in sometimes so they can rest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I share a love/hate relationship with digital memory because of how prices are always falling. I hate buying SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (seemingly) a cheap price only to see it become a whole lot more cheaper a few months later.

(Submitted using NetPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)