CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Weekend list.

The list is so ambitious I have decided it goes for the entire weekend, not just Saturday!

Trash to dump.
Assemble new DVD/CD shelf
Organize CDs/DVDs on said shelf.
Clean purple room and get it ready for Katie again
Finish wrapping Christmas gifts. (Yes, I know it's AFTER Christmas. There are a couple of people I haven't seen yet!)
Put away all Christmas wrapping stuff.
Take stuff to Opp House or in worst case - Goodwill - just get it out of here!
Put away all Christmas decor except large tree.
Bake cookies for Chris and Jim and Will.
Finish reading Chocolat and choose and begin next book.
Decide a new craft project and assemble materials and tools.
Clean out car and find all the stuff that fell out of my purse.
Organize purse!
Assess first part of uberlist for end of year.
Watch a movie or two hours of television each day.
Exercise at least 15 minutes each day.
Call Mom and Dad and check in.
Wash pillows off couch.
Grocery shop.
Balance checkbook.
Talk to at least one person on phone (Steph or Heather).
Go to Target and get medicine.

I would rather stay home and not speak to ANYONE all day. I am in one of those moods. It's just been a big week or two and I am tired and need my alone time. Alone? You may ask. Yes, Emily decided she wanted to go back to W. Lafayette so last night I drove Michael to Greenfield, then up to Lafayette with Emily, took her to the store to get some food, took all her stuff to her apartment, then sat just for a few minutes and started back to Bloomington about 11:30. Emily asked me to stay, but I just felt like being HERE and waking in my own bed. I was so tired I had to sleep in a truck stop for an hour. I also stopped and got gas, stopped and got a shake and stopped to walk around a drug store... I got home about 3:30 this morning and slept until about 10:30.

I think the only thing with a time limit on my list is the dump run. Everything else I am going to just try to be mellow, do my increment method and see what happens. Ambitious as I am I realize I am still recovering from the sinus and ear thing, some stressful holidays, work changes, etc and I need to honor and respect if my body cries for a nap or something. I am also going to make the homemade food rule for the weekend, (Unless Pat offers!). :) I'm off to a good start with the homemade, but it hasn't been too healthy yet. I will work on that and on making it FIBERLICIOUS, too! (Thanks Lisa, great word.)

About blogging. I don't know if I will "join" Blog 365 or not this year. I do think I would like to continue in the vein of "Happy fors." I may just call it "positive thoughts" this year. No decision yet. The positive thought for today is that I don't have to decide right away. I'll do it when I am good and ready. So there!

No comments: