CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Do dishes and regular household maintenance (I actually do that every Saturday, but don't put it on the list, it's just a given) Mostly done, can complete tomorrow.
Dump! Done.
Clean out car a little bit. Done.
Go to store and look for a sweater to wear to the wedding. Found something with sparkly things!
Do the food for the wedding as offered (just heating up some stuff and taking it) In the oven now.
Get pretty and go to the wedding. I was already pretty, I know, but now I have on makeup and stuff, too, and get this - panty hose! It's been a long time since I've worn those, probably the last wedding I attended and they are already divorced!

Adding - unfortunately I have a headache now. I took some medicine and I hope it goes away. I'd really like to relax and enjoy this evening.

No comments: