CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

True Beauty...

My friend Lisa who works in the beauty industry wrote in her blog today about true beauty. She write some very insightful things. Lisa, if you read this, can I post a link to your writing?

It really made me think about my own appearance and also my appearance relating to fatness. I go to my fat dr. tomorrow and he wants to put me on medication for appetite control. I want to talk to him really frankly about my concerns and see what he says. I think I am going to go for it and see what happens. I have a lot of fear, though.

I had a VERY BAD and MEAN customer today. After it was over I ate compulsively the rest of the day. I was so calm the entire time I was dealing with him. BUT whenever I have somebody yelling at me and swearing it flashes me back to living with Ed and I get very upset inside. This guy was so bad that security was called. I finally said to the customer, "Mr McMillan, right now I think you need to take your copies of you paperwork and leave." He did. If he hadn't left I was going to ask Tim to ask him to leave and ask Judy to call the police. (This was all over a bad check for $33.00 he had written us). The guy called me back about 10 minutes after he left and cried and apologized. I think he really has a mental problem, which in a way makes me feel sorry for him, but also in a way scares me even more because he could be very unstable and kill himself tonight or come in and kill me tomorrow - all over $33.00. Very scary.

So after today it may be hard to have positive thoughts, but here is a positive thought. Katie came back today and we went to the grocery tonight. I much prefer going with someone else. It's more fun and even though sometimes it requires something like letting somebody else pick which type of margarine it is all around better.

No comments: