CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tired

I know I use that title a lot. Last night I was WIPED. I went to bed before 9:00, slept until 1:30, got up and peed and was back asleep before the plot conflict even occurred in Sanford and Son. Slept until 6:30...

My cousin is the Director of the Institute of Religion at Purdue and started a Facebook Group for it. I already found one woman who babysat me when I was a little child, then when she and her husband were students at Purdue I babysat their children!
I had even tried googling various family member names to try to find their family so I am pretty excited.

So positive thoughts for today are for reaffirming prior connections. I feel really happy about that and hope to make some more.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Is that Craig? So they're no longer in Illinois?

Hope said...

Yep. He took the Institute Director job at Purdue so he is back home again in Indiana.