CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Rumble rumble....

I often heard this funny noise on the right side of the car. Sometimes I heard it when I braked, sometimes I heard it when I accelerated, sometimes I heard it when I turned a corner. There seemed to be no one significant time when I heard. I worried. I fretted. I turned the radio louder so I wouldn't hear it anymore. The other day I was getting something out of the piles of junk in my back seat and spotted a partially full box of "Gobstoppers" candy on the floor. I had bought this box of Gobstoppers on the trip when I went to Greenfield and Lafayette and back in one evening/night/morning and didn't get home until 3:30 a.m. The last stop I made was to walk around a 24 hour Walgreen's until I was back awake and I bought a box of Gobstoppers to suck on while I drove the rest of the way. Rumble rumble as I braked and the Gobstoppers rolled around in the box. Rumble rumble as I accelerated and the Gobstoppers rolled around in the box. Rumble rumble as I turned and the Gobstoppers rolled around in the box!

Yesterday I found a can of Diet Ginger Ale under my seat. Yay! Time to clean out the car, I guess. Who knows what treasures lurk?

Positive thoughts today for change. It's always hard for me, but every change at work means I still have a job and that is very important.

No comments: