CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Weight Loss videos & today,

I haven't done too many things on my list today. I got up and went to church then I went to Target to get my medicines, paid my car insurance, went to Aldi and spent $102!! Came home and put away the cold stuff. I have been gradually putting away the groceries, making and eating food and somewhere in there snuck in a LONG nap. Huh - snuck is spell checked, I guess I sneaked a nap in the real world, but in southern Indiana I snuck one in!

At Target I walked the store to look for good clearance sales. I did NOT buy anymore Christmas decorations or wrap (everybody applaud!). I went over to look for the Yoga video I really want (Stress Relief Yoga). It is the video that started me on the road to my large weight loss a few tears ago. I got into the habit of doing that little bit of time for myself EVERY night and it went from there into a 52 pound loss... They still don't have it on DVD, BUT all the fitness videos are on sale for all the New Year's resoluters in the world. I bought a 3 video set of Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds. Her three mile walk video was also a large part of my previous weight loss. If I couldn't go walk the trail I would do that video at least once and sometimes twice. I have one of her on DVD that is an easy one mile walk and a "Brisk" (means may kill you if you're fat) two mile walk. I often do the one mile walk for my exercise (well I say often, but you know I suck at it lately, but if I DO exercise, that's usually what I do) and repeat the easy one mile walk twice if I am inspired or especially motivated. This set has three videos. They are designed to focus on building muscle as well as the activity. I am going to do the "Muscle One Mile" tonight and see how it goes. I know that building muscle will help me. I do not weigh as much as my highest weight ever (234). I guess I am actually about 20 pounds below that. I am BIGGER and FLABBIER, however. I know building mu muscle back up will help with my metabolism, weight loss, and ultimately all my illnesses and aches and pains.

My chicken is probably about done so I must go check it and eat.

So positive thought for today is Motivation! I have done it before. I know I can do it again. I have a lot on the line with my health and the long-term goals I want to achieve.

No comments: