CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I don't feel like writing.

Can you believe it?

Here's something. Michael and I went shopping tonight at Kohl's and I bought three pair of jeans for him. It is a miracle. He HATES shopping. I hate shopping with him. I usually don't have any money to spend. He has been wearing the same two pairs of pants forever AND one one them has this huge patch across the ass that he sewed on himself. He went to Opp House a couple of weeks ago and bought three new shirts for around $6.00. Tonight we bought three pairs of jeans for like $60 - and that was at 70% off! BUT he is so tall and skinny it is nearly impossible to find jeans and pants to fit him. We got 30x32, but he really needs 30x34. At least he finally got up to a 30 waist. He used to have to have 29, and the longest they come is 30, even in the expensive brands. We found that at Kohl's they do have Levi's that come in 30x34, but they were $35 each. I decided to watch the ads and if they ever have a Levi's sale we are going to go buy some!

I forbade Michael ride the bike to school today. Temperature was 5, with a windchill of 18 below. He was VERY angry and even called me at work to argue some more about it. They had made a two hour delay for the schools because of the cold. They have already called one for tomorrow also. He wants to ride tomorrow and I said I would think about it, but made no promises. I had to be FIRM and say, "I am the parent and it is my decision and you will obey or there will be consequences." I hardly ever have to do stuff like that with him so it was difficult.

So positive thoughts that my son is basically healthy, even though I have concerns about him lately.

No comments: