CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Hint.

When measuring the hemline of a dress to apply rhinestone accents and basing the spacing of the rhinestones on the limited number of rhinestones available, be sure the skirt of said dress is sewn in only two panels when you measure from seam to seam, because if it is sewn in THREE panels, you will leave out a section and end up 16 rhinestones short...If you are lucky, the 16 short will be in the back under the bustle and you will be able to use the smaller size rhinestones without it being too noticeable. Phew!

Dress was completed blinging at 11:38 last night... Renee came over and got it and was happy with it. We didn't take pictures last night, but there will be plenty taken at the wedding and I will post.

Cheesecake was finished last night.

Ed and I traded driving so I do NOT have to go to Indy tonight. I am glad. I am SO tired. Speaking of tired. I sent Michael back to doctor and they did a gazillion dollars worth of tests on him...Dr. says she thinks Michael has Seasonal Affective Disorder and I need to buy one of the light boxes for him to sit under for two hours and day and he needs more exercise. Hah! He rides his freaking bike outside for like 20 miles every day. Sigh. So basically, he’s tired. I am going to make him quit Science Olympiad after the invitational next week, I think.

I am worried that Michael is really depressed and needs drugs. That scares me, though because it was taking anti-depressants that threw Ed into his first bout of mania. So basically, I am terrified that Michael is bi-polar and I am having heart spasms and trouble breathing

No comments: